Thursday, April 3, 2008

April Showers

Even though we've seen alot of rain this week, it's still been a great week! Zach is loving his new toy...the frog is his favorite right now.



Our friends Cari and JJ invited us over last night for dinner. I have known JJ since we were in kindergarden, and Jason and I always have a wonderful time with them. Sweet sweet couple!

Cari and me

Our weekly fam night was tonight! Andy couldn't come, and then I realized I didn't get pics of Shannon or Joe! Sorry, guys! Don't worry, there will be plenty of fam nights to come...

Zach and Cody
Elizabeth made yummy pasta!

Jason and me

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm so glad his favorite is the frog! It would be mine too!

Shannon said...

That is a big ole toy!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved