Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fun Weekend

What a wonderful weekend!

Yesterday my mom, Zach, and I went to our favorite shops and found some fun things. Zach was a trooper and full of smiles. Of course, we had to go by Oops, and I have finally convinced my mom how great it really is! It's true, though, that sometimes you can't find a thing. Luckily, we hit it on a good day. I'll have to post my finds later...
This morning (early!), Jason and I ran in a local 5K, and my dad ran the half marathon. This was my first race to run in since I had Zach, so I was excited. Jason was sweet and ran with me. Thanks, babe! My dad did wonderful as always. I'm always proud of him.
My mom was a great help with Zach this weekend. It's nice to have a third pair of hands! She can really get Zach talking, too...

Waiting on my dad...

Almost to the finish line!

3 comments:

ashley said...

What a woman! Way to go on your race. I'm glad you had such a fun weekend with your folks! We'll talk soon.

Hillary said...

Looks like you had fun!! Shannon told me she saw you at Bizys! I love that place!
Your dad looks so cute running!

Kelly said...

Very impressive that you ran a 5K so soon after having a baby!!! No wonder you look so great! :-)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved