Monday, May 11, 2009

NYC

We're back home! Yea! Our trip to NYC was wonderful, and it's also nice to be home sleeping in my own bed. ; ) Jason and I had never been to NYC, and it's been on our "list" for awhile. We did all the "touristy" things, plus some other fun things we just wanted to do.

Jason surprised us (we went with two other couples he works with) and had a limo pick us up from the airport. He can be quite the charmer. ; )

It rained Monday and Tuesday, but we still made the best of it.

We went to Serendipity THREE times for dinner or dessert. It's so interesting to me how we lived "city life." We would go all day, eating lunch at one or two and dinner at eight or nine at night! Then dessert would be around ten, and we would crash around midnight. Although I couldn't keep it up all the time, it sure was great for one week.

At home, we eat at normal times, and I'm in bed usually around 10 pm. Of course, we didn't have Zach with us either. He stayed the week with my Mom and Dad and had a wonderful time being spoiled. Thanks, Mom and Dad!

Anyway, back to dessert...one night I just couldn't help myself. I was starving!

Well, I AM six months pregnant, and I DID walk all day every day. ; )

Ok, ok, I shared all of these with three other people.

One of the sunny days

A view from the Empire State Building


Jason in front of the NY Stock Exchange

We took a little bike tour all throughout Central Park. This was one of our favorite parts of the week. We were so tired of walking it was nice to sit down for awhile.


Jason in Central Park


One morning before our NBC studio tour in Rockefeller Center

What's a trip to NYC without visiting a Ferrari dealership!? Jason can always dream, right!? ; O


4 comments:

The Meredith's said...

OK, I have to ask....Where did you get your blue top in the last post Hello from NYC? It is soooo cute! Is it maternity?

Taylor said...

Oh I'm so jealous!! It looks like you guys had a great time!!

The Trendy Family said...

I LOVE Serenidipity! We drive up to NYC just to go out to eat there!

Kimberly said...

Katie, I was wondering the same thing. I am expecting a baby in October and am just now thinking I need some maternity clothes. Your clothes are all so cute.Are they maternity? Can you tell me where you've been shopping? I need help because I am just not a very good shopper.:)

Thank you! Glad you all had fun!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved