Thursday, March 3, 2011

Look Who's Sitting



Colson decided it's time to sit up. The pillows may or may not be helping him a little. ; )

We haven't had his six months pictures taken yet because Lisa likes for babies to be sitting up. Colson's 6 month pics will be more like his 8 months pictures. Ha!

Isn't he just delicious? I wish he would stay like this for a long time.

I read this quote in our Peekaboo magazine yesterday, and it really stood out to me. "GOD brings the people and means into your life to allow you to do His will." This encourages my heart, so I thought maybe it would yours, too.

A sweet friend sent this picture to me this morning, and it made my day. It's bright and colorful, promising that good things are still coming to our family.
Thank you, Jodi!

I have several more wonderful pictures in Reese's name gallery, and I'm going to post them at a special time this year. You'll just have to wait and see. ; )


Make my steps steady through Your promise; don't let sin dominate me.

Psalm 119:133

23 comments:

ashley said...

I think "delicious" is the PERFECT word for him. LOVING the mohawk - not every baby can pull that off as well as he does!

Carolina Girl said...

I agree...delicious is a great description!
Doesn't he look different now that he's sitting (with or without the pillows, of course)? I always felt that way about G...it's such a milestone.

Mer said...

He looks happy to be vertical! Sweet pics:)

Dianna said...

He is so stinkin cute and I love your chocolate and white bedding in the background! The Reese pic makes me look forward to spring. So sweet!

tiffany said...

Biggie-Biggie!!!

Clementsville: Population of 5! said...

Delicious is the perfect word for him, I think I could eat him UP!! :) Such a big boy now :)

Gottjoy! said...

He looks so proud of himself. Yes, he looks delish! I could eat him up with a spoon!

Linds said...

he is SO cute! don't you wish they stayed rolie polie forever?!

Melanie Mueller said...

He is definitely delicious! Just ADORABLE!!!! I love that age..cuddly, full of personality but still stationary. ;)
Thank you for sharing that quote--it is a great one!!

Paige said...

he is definately delicious...just want to scoop him up and squeeze him!

Maryellen said...

He is just so precious !
Those photos say it all !

Brandi said...

Yes, Colson is sooo delicious!!!! And his little spike is adorbs!!! Sweet Reese, I love that peeps are still thinking of your sweet girl!! Not a day goes by that I don't think about your sweet family!!!!

Trac~ said...

Awww.. he's just as precious as he can be, Katie! He gets so much cuter every day and I love his fat little cheeks. :) xoxoxo

Sara said...

Oh he is just sooo cute!

Tiff said...

He gets cuter with every picture! He looks so proud to be sitting up! :) And your quote inspires inspires me.. Thank you for that!

Donna said...

So dang cute!!!

Jodi Lansink said...

Ahhhh...so glad you liked the Reese picture! And yes, Colson is just too cute!! :)

Bev said...

That little guy IS delicious!!! What a joy he must be :)

Unknown said...

He looks so proud of himself!!

Summer said...

check out the cuteness of Colson! Delicious is such a cute way to describe him! His faux hawk is just precious and that toothless grin....awwwww love it....he is just such a happy baby!!

That quote is amazing thanks for it!

love seeing Reese's name and I am so glad people are still sending to the name gallery that is awesome...how colorful and thoughtful the playdough idea...just as bright and sunny as Reese is love it

love you girl
Sums

life with my sweeties said...

He is such a cutie pie! Love the pictures!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness he is just way to cute!

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...

I think I have that same chocolate brown pillow on our bed!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved