Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Days

*Zach's comforter came from Kohl's.

I am loving these summer days! Not one bit of me wants it to be fall yet. I am really trying to take in all the details with our boys.
Colson is so fast crawling all over the place. I can hardly get any pictures of him because he's constantly moving. I can't believe how big he is getting!
Love this face
Last night we ate dinner with our sweet friends JJ and Cari. Zach and Jack had a lot of fun playing together.

I bought this necklace today in honor of Reese's birthday. I wasn't looking for anything, but when I saw it I knew it was something special. 
Tonight I had a hot date. Ha! I always think of so many things to tell Jason when I'm alone with him. It's so nice to get out for a little bit.

Z has been asking for cookies, so we bought him some tonight on our way home. I thought about whether to give him one or not, but he was so cute I did. ; ) He was very excited and said, "I've been worried about these cookies." What in the world? Too funny.

Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
   for His compassions never fail. 
They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. 

Lamentations 3:22-23

10 comments:

hi-d said...

It is amazing how fast they grow up! You are so good about documenting things. :)

You and your hubby look great, as always. Glad you got to go on a date. :)

And NOW I want cookies. haha...

Carolina Girl said...

Z is a little stud!! And colson is so cute! And your floors are so clean!! Ha! How do you keep the dog hair under control? I have such a hard time with that. The wall color behind you is beautiful!! And you look beautiful too! Love your dress and the angel wings.

Melanie Mueller said...

Love, love the summer! Such cute pictures of your handsome boys--as always!!
Glad you had a date night. You are such a hot couple!! =)

Mer said...

What are you going to do with Z? He's such a charmer:) Love you!

Linds said...

that pic of Z and Jack is so cute!

Mara said...

Cute cookie comment! -There is nothing like life through the eyes of a child:)

Anonymous said...

Love your dress and the necklace for date night! And Colson is looking more and more little boy and not baby! Cutie :) I'd be worried that I was getting my cookies too- that sounds good right about now!

Hillary said...

Oh I love that necklace! Where did you find it at? I've been having some (ok alot) of anxiety with Caroline's first birthday coming up in October. I really need to start thinking about different ways to make it special but I've been putting it to the end of my list of things to do. (Wow, I totally should have just emailed you! :)

Hope yall have a great week!

xoxox

Allyson said...

I don't post often, but I read frequently. I just wanted to send a quick note to say that I'm praying for you.

I love your new necklace. And, your date night picture is beautiful. I enjoy seeing all the sweet and creative displays of Reese's name. Thank you for sharing.

Blessings,
Allyson
(Lori's cousin)

ashley said...

Glad you and your man got a hot date! Love the necklace...reminds me of the shirts you had made...miss you!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved